This quick and easy Tortellini Pasta Salad is packed with fresh Mediterranean -inspired flavors. You can whip this up in less than 20 minutes and it will be the star of any BBQ or potluck this summer!
Seriously! Don’t you just love cheese tortellini? I just love any food that is stuffed with other food. It’s like a little surprise in every bite. It’s just so much fun! I know what you are probably thinking… somebody really needs to get a life. 🙂
Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
Recipe Source: A Vintage Kitchen
- 1- 20 oz. pkg. fresh cheese tortellini
- 1-pint grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Long English Cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
Roasted Red Pepper Dressing:
- 2 whole roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 2 tsp. sugar or 1 tsp. of honey
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor or blender, puree the red peppers, vinegar, Greek seasoning, and sugar. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Let cool
- While the tortellini is cooking, wash and chop all the vegetables.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Taste before serving and adjust seasoning if needed. Serves 6 to 8 as a side dish.
Other recipes you might like::
One-Pan Mediterranean Chicken Pasta
Italian Sausage Meatball Minestrone Soup
Light Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Garlic